Wilhelm Henrich Schussler (1821-1898) devised the homeopathic tissue salts as nutritional therapy, observing that when there was a deficiency of certain 'tissue salts' then symptoms would appear in the body. He believed that tissue or cell salts were the basic chemicals that every cell in the body requires for optimum health, noting that they are the salts that remain in the ash when a body is completely combusted at cremation. Rather than treating "like with like" (as is the case with orthodox homeopathic medicine) Schuessler tissue remedies treat ailments by correcting imbalances or deficiencies in the body's cell nutrition. Tissue Salts still maintain physical quantities of the original substances, although in minute form (6x).
Nevertheless, many European countries have largely ignored or mildly adopted these European regulations permitting sales of the tissue salts in many other countries of Europe, but the UK government and its health advisory body has typically taken a strong stance in supporting the raft of legislation coming out of Brussels. For a country often at odds with Europe and making much of its wish to preserve its sovereign powers it beggars belief why it does so. Financial gain? Safety? Efficacy? Big pharma? Make your own mind up.
The Schuessler Tissue Salts are the original German tissue salts Seven Seas manufactured in the UK under license and even today they are still manufactured by the Reckeweg family. They are produced from raw materials of the highest quality and are strictly manufactured in accordance with the German Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia, the European Pharmacopoeia and comply with international production standards. At the moment, since the Schuessler Tissue Salts are currently unlicensed in the UK market the manufacturer cannot make any claims about the medicinal purposes of the products on the bottles and neither can we say so on our commercial website. But all this may change. Sooner or later, I believe a company is going to invest in licenses and return the claims on a great product which provides many groups the chance to self-care in a way they believe is helpful to themselves.
Click on the link to buy the Schuessler Tissue Salts @ elixirhealth.co.uk: http://tiny.cc/n6ejxw
**Breaking News** NEW ERA COMBINATION H for HAY FEVER.
NB: If you want to order the equivalent [New Era Combination H], which was formerly used for hay fever. choose the Scheussler Tissue Salt BC-2. The ingredients are not an exact homeopathic match but this is the equivalent Scheussler salt sold in many parts of Europe and the rest of the world for the same symptoms. To buy Scheussler Tissue Salt BC-2 click here.
THE SCHUESSLER INDIVIDUAL TISSUE SALTS AND USES
Calc Flour - No.1 : Calcium Flouride for tissue elasticity; impaired circulation; varicose veins; piles.
Calc. Phos - No.2: Calcium Phosphate -Debility; repaired digestion; teething trouble; chilblains.
Calc. Sulph – No.3: Calcium Sulphate - Acne, adolescent pimples; skin slow to heal; sore lips. A blood constituent. Ferr. Phos – No.4: Iron Phosphate - Blood stream oxygenation; chills; fevers; inflammation; congestion coughs; colds.
Kali. Mur– No.5: Potassium Chloride - Minor respiratory ailments; coughs; colds; children’s feverish ailments.
Kali. Phos– No.6: Potassium Phosphate - Nerve soothing, exhaustion, indigestion, headache; stress due to worry or exhaustion.
Kali. Sulph– No.7: Potassium Sulphate - Skin condition; skin eruptions with scaling or sticky exudations; falling hair; diseased nails; catarrh.
Mag. Phos– No.8: Magnesium Phosphate - Cramp; neuralgia; flatulence; spasmodic nerve pains. A soft tissue constituent.
Nat. Mur – No.9: Sodium Chloride - Maintaining body water distribution; watery colds, flow of tears; loss of smell.
Nat. Phos– No.10: Sodium Phosphate - Over acidity of the blood; gastric disorders; heartburn; rheumatic tendency.
Nat. Sulph– No.11: Sodium Sulphate - Water infiltrations; liverish symptoms; influenza; bilious attacks.
Silica– No.12: Silicon Dioxide - Impure blood & for boils, brittle nails & lack-lustre hair.
Click on the links to BUY the Schuessler Tissue Salts from Elixirhealth.co.uk: http://tiny.cc/n6ejxw
THE SCHUESSLER COMBINATION TISSUE SALTS AND USES
All the Dr Schuessler 'Individual or Single Salts' contain exactly the same ingredients as the former New Era tissue salts. However, not all the ingredients in the 'Dr Schuessler Combination Salts' match exactly with New Era but there is a good deal of overlap, making it possible to suggest an equivalent in the Schuessler range - which where comparable - is generally indicated for the same use and purposes. As is the case with homeopathic treatment some salts can be substituted for each other in the treatment of the same condition. Users say they tend to receive the same results moving between New Era's own salts and Dr Schuessler's but the only way is to try them and see for yourself.
The Schuessler Salts number more in their range than the New Era (28 as opposed to 18) and so cover a broader spectrum:
As a general precaution to safeguard your health especially where symptoms are of a serious nature, such as in the case of asthma or diabetes, we recommend consulting a physician or professional homeopathic doctor instead of self-caring. If there is any doubt, at any time, as to the state of your health refer the matter to your doctor or health care practitioner.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-1: Anaemia: Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Ferr phos 3X, Kali phos 3X, Nat mur 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-2: Asthma, Allergies, Intolerance: Ingredients: Kali phos 3X, Mag phos 3X, Nat mur 3X, Nat sulph 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-3: Colic: Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Ferr phos 3X, Kali phos 3X, Mag phos 3X, Nat sulph 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-4: Constipation: Ingredients: Calc fluor 3X, Calc phos 3X, Kali mur 3X, Nat mur 3X, Silicea 6X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-5: Coryza, Sinusitis: Ingredients: Ferrum Phos 3X, Kali mur 3X, Kali sulph 3X, Nat mur 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-6: Cough, Cold, Catarrh: Ingredients: Ferrum phos 3X, Kali mur 3X, Mag phos 3X, Nat mur 3X, Nat sulph 3X
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-7: Diabetes: Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Ferr phos 3X, Kali phos 3X, Nat phos 3X, Nat Sulph 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-8: Diarrhoea: Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Ferr phos 3X, Kali phos 3X, Kali sulph 3X, Nat phos 3X, Nat sulph 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-9: Colitis, Crohn's Disease: Ingredients: Ferr phos 3X, Kali mur 3X, Kali phos 3X, Mag phos 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-10: Tonsillitis, general infections: Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Ferr phos 3X, Kali mur 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-11: Fever: Ingredients: Ferr phos 3X, Kali mur 3X, Kali sulphur 3X, Nat mur 3X, Nat sulph 3X
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-12: Headaches: Ingredients: Ferr phos 3X, Kali phos 3X, Mag phos 3X, Nat mur 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-13: Leukorrhoea: Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Calc sulph 3X, Kali phos 3X, Nat mur 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-14: Measles: Ingredients: Ferr phos 3X, Kali mur 3X, kali sulph 3X
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-15: Menstrual problems: Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Ferr phos 3X, Kali phos 3X, Kali sulph 3X, Mag phos 3X
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-16: Nervous Exhaustion: Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Ferr phos 3X, Kali phos 3X, Mag phos 3X, Nat mur 3X.
- Calc phos 3X, Ferr phos 3X, Kali phos 3X, Nat mur 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-19: Rheumatism, muscular problems: Ingredients: Calc phos 3X, Ferr phos 3X, Kali sulph 3X, Mag phos 3X, Nat sulph.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-25: Acidity, flatulence, indigestion: Ingredients: Nat phos 3X, Nat sulph 3X, Nat mur 3X, silicea 3X.
- Schuessler Combination Salt BC-28: Tonic - 12 Salts all in 6X: Ingredients: Calc fluor 6X, Calc Phos 6X, Calc sulph 6X, Ferr phos 6X, Kali phos 6X, Kali mur 6X, Kali sulph 6X, Mag phos 6X, Nat mur 6X, Nat phos 6X, Nat sulph 6X, Silicea 6X.